WRITING
A difficult personal experience
Last summer in July, I went on vacation with my family to Tenerife. I was swimming with my mother in the hotel pool when my brother started crying. He did not answer, he just cried. A few minutes later, we were scared, we thought there had been an earthquake. My father is very afraid of earthquakes and almost all natural disasters because as a child, he and his family bled a lot due to the serious injuries of a tornado. He got very nervous and my mother did not know what was happening, the situation was very complicated, my brother cried and everyone left the pool.Others ran and shouted tsunami.
I started crying because I did not know what to do and I thought we were going to die. We went to the room. We tried to turn on the television, but there was no signal and fortunately, it suddenly went on and a journalist appeared on the news. explaining that we were not afraid because there would be no sunami but we hurried and drove along the main road that in an hour was going to erucionar the volcano and it was very dangerous to be close to him during the eruption and hours later also.We took a backpack with the main things and our phones to connect, we got into the car, but when we got to the main road there was a big traffic jam and we thought we would all die.
Fortunately, the firemen and the police arrived on time and we are all safe and sound. The volcano erupted and hours later at night they told us we could go back to our homes.
In the morning, I woke up and was having breakfast when I heard on the radio that, due to the earthquake, there was a small tsunami at 6 in the morning after a second earthquake.
I'm sorry to say, but this whole story did not really happen, it was a dream that never happened and that will not happen either.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog